What drinks do you serve?

We can serve up to 5 beers or cider's on tap along with a selection of BC wines and non-alcoholic beverages of your choice. Our tap list changes seasonally and is thoughtfully arranged to cater to all of your guests' tastes. Contact us for our current menu.


Do you serve food?

No. Vagabond offers bartending services only.

If you require full catering services, check out our friends at Urban Wood Fired Pizza for amazing wood fired pizza, canapes and salads!


Do you provide table service?

Our standard package includes bar service, however, if you require table service we can accommodate your needs.


Do you provide glassware?

Our standard package includes disposable/compostable cups. Glassware is available for rent for an additional fee.


I am an Event Host and already hold a Special Event Permit, can we hire your bar?

Absolutely! We would be happy to put together a custom service package to meet your needs. Handling your own Special Event Permit is great way to save money. The following link will answer any questions that you may have regarding liquor licensing, or, feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. We are happy to help you navigate the licensing process to come up with a plan that is perfect for your event.